Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Mothers day

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good Morning Ladies, May I be first to wish you a very special day today.

    <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] HAPPY MOTHERS DAY [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

    rOGEr

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    HAppy MOther's Day to all the mother's who come visit us here!....


    I'm a dog mom...only....


    But I spent today with my MOther...we BBQ'd.... and opened present after present... was good stuff all around...


    Happy MOTHERS Day ! ! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well thank you very much! I had a nice day here alone as my mom went to see her mom LOL ah well maybe next year!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •